Announcement/Call Processing System
The XMU large chassis fills the
void between the simple passive announcer and more complex call processing
systems. It is a cost effective solution with state-of-the-art design, and
flexible configuration options.
The XMU large chassis is easy to install and operate; capable of handling up
to 8 line cards for Call Processing, Queue Processing,
ACD announcements, Audiotex, and even Music/Messaging on-hold.
Variety Of Messages:
Provide callers with a variety of messages by simply having the
XMU play a different message each time the caller re-enters the wait queue.
XMU Large Chassis (2 - 63 channels)
Easily Update Messages:
Product, promotional or Music/Message-On-Hold
announcements can be easily, and instantly changed
to ensure callers have the most up-to-date information.
Affordable Automated Attendant:
Play Promotional Messages:
The XMU is an affordable way to provide automated attendant applications including:
24-hour information lines or call routing to alternative sites after
The XMU can be used to answer common customer questions, or to play promotional
messages to on-hold callers.
The XMU is compatible with all major telephone systems and can be
remotely managed via a modem or TCP/IP network interface. Up to
1000 XMU's can be remotely administered from one location when using the XMUCOM
Windows-based PC software.
A disaster recovery override is also available for emergency messaging.
Typical Problems Solved:
- Supports up to 8 cards for Call Processing, ACD
announcements, Audiotex, Queue Processing and Music/Messaging-On-Hold
- Day-of-week, date-and-time activated announcements can be scheduled up to 1
year in advance
- A second ACD announcement can rotate messages in a call center environment
- Download messages in .WAV format
- 2-63 channels with 2 minutes to 2 hours of recording time
- Windows-based software
- Modem and TCP/IP network interface options for remote administration
- Make changes online or in advance
- Field upgradeable line cards and memory
- Disaster recovery override activates preprogrammed instructions or messages
- 48-hour battery backup
- Interfaces to network redirect services
XMU Large Chassis Technical Specs
- Offloading call processing from voice mail/IVR
- Time-and-date stamping of ACD announcements for message management
- Audiotex for human resources, help desks, mortgage rates, and hotlines
- Centralized 800 service to route callers
- Disaster recovery override
- Answering common questions without attendants such as: store hours or locations
- Movie theater information
- Multi-port music/messaging-on-hold for caller information and promotional messages
XMU Brochure (523K)
Back to top